Fire retardant rolled sealant
ARBO® FR-RS FIRE TAPE will protect and control your façade from fire and water. The tape can be applied on various materials such as glass, steel, concrete, stone, wood, aluminium and the adhesive bonding grows stronger with time.
To reduce fire penetration we offer the innovative ARBO® FR-RS FIRE TAPE with a high quality elastomeric modified butyl tape. The tape has fire class B and creates airtight and fire-safe detailing around the window and door frames.
For ease of installation, it comes with a split liner, positioned 30mm from the edge.
Key features are:
- FIRE RETARDANT
- AIR TIGHTNESS
- WATER INGRESS
In order to prevent fire spread due to fire penetration from the facade as far as possible, fireproof seam seals are a decisive factor. To reduce fire penetration we offer the innovative ARBO® FR-RS FIRE TAPE with a high quality fire retardant butyl tape. The butyl tape has a fire class B rating and creates an airtight and fire-safe detailing around the window and door frames.
Key product features are:
- High quality fire retardant butyl tape.
- Fire class B and create airtight and fire-safe detailing around the window and door frames.
- Limited contribution to fire.
- Obtains the highest classification resulting in low smoke emission and no production of drop formation as a result of burning parts.
Air tightness plays a significant role in the energy efficiency of buildings. By limiting the leakage of heated/conditioned air from buildings, it is possible to reduce energy consumption and costs. Air tightness, air leakage or air permeability all refer to the infiltration of cold and hot air into the building and/or the loss of heated and cooled air from inside through gaps, cracks, holes in the building.
ARBO® FR-RS FIRE TAPE achieves an airtight seal around windows and door frames.
- Improves energy efficiency in buildings.
- Acheives airtight seal around windows and door frames.
- Stops any water ingress from the door and window frames.