Who are we?
ARBO® R&D lab is a dedicated facility that tests, quality check and develops new and existing products for the UK and International markets. A team of expert technicians quality check the on-site sealant manufacturing.
What do we do?
- Quality tests our products so they conform to high quality standards and also to applicable national and international standards where appropriate.
- Develop products for either our own brand or to specific customer requirements.
- Ensure all products have correct health, safety, and environmental labeling where necessary and take steps to reduce these impacts wherever possible without compromising high quality standards.
- Carry out in house testing to customer’s own test substrates so that Adshead Ratcliffe can offer the best sealant solution to our customer’s needs.
- Carry out colour matching to meet either a specific request for a special colour or bring new colours to existing ranges to keep up with current architectural and construction colour trends.
- Continue working with both our existing raw material supplier base and new suppliers to examine new materials for new generation products or for modification of existing products.
What we have:
- A purpose built laboratory with our own mixing and testing equipment. Most of our range has passed through our own mixing room so we have extensive knowledge of the performance of our products.
- The support and collaboration of major international suppliers to ensure that we can offer future exciting new developments.
What we want to do:
- Consistently develop new products specifically for our customer’s usage.
- To help where we can.
- Enjoy ourselves whilst we are doing it!
Problem-solving with research and expertise and offer solutions to a variety of challenges